Dvd fab platinum expired on me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd fab platinum expired on me?

I have had dvdfab since version 5.x and used all functions since, now it says all functions except DVD copy has expired?? When I purchased this software I was told it never expired and received lifetime updates. I have emailed support several times with no reply. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Hi DR_DLH,

Some emails that we sent out turned out to delivery failed, we are fixing that, sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you. Please register and then login in DVDFab user center at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm to check out order list, download key file, change registered email, etc. Please use the email address that you used for purchasing the original order to register.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny

Comment

DVDFab Platinum

I purchased the Platinum that "never expires". Now it tells me that the Convert function has expired. In fact, the copy functions are the only things that now work. I was able to use the other functions before but don't understand why I can no longer use them.

Comment

What version of DVDFab are you using?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

3.x Lifetime purchase.
          Last edited by mikestock; 11-12-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Upgrade to version 9.1.0.2 (Download from this forum) and then go onto the "Members Center" on dvdfab.com to register with your original purchase email.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X