X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP! Before i start backup.

Hello.

Thanks for reading this.

I`m building a PC with blu-ray DVD-ROM. I wanna backup my blu-ray movies to my computer, complete backup keeping everything. So i ask the following.

1. Will the softwear released today make a perfect backup? Without issues?

2. Can i play it back on my computer connected to my HD TV? And with what softwear? PowerDVD or other.

PLEASE help me out here, spending a lot of money so wanna be sure before starting up.

THANKS.

Moved your thread to the general questions Sub-forum, since it isn't a software support problem.
    Last edited by W&B; 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

You can do what you ask with DVDFab, but as with standard DVDs there can be issues with some titles, which you can report in the Blu-ray to Blu-ray support area. You can play back the files with the correct versions of WinDVD or PowerDVD. The connection to your TV may require a HDCP-capable HDMI output from your video card.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X