7.6 scanning movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.6 scanning movie

Sorry if this is wrong place to post my question is that when I insert bd movie into my external :Sony bwu 500s bluray burner in a external enclosure it don't start scanning automatically I have to x out of fab and reopen then it starts scanning automatically with disc init before I open but dvds in my hp dvd drive internal automatically scans is their a setting for this? ???
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Sounds like your operating system is not seeing the external drive until it has some activity, i.e. a disc in it. If you use it exclusively for reading discs, make sure it is on the Drives list with a chckmark in the box in DVDFab Settings.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

As soon as I turn external on windows 7 picks it up ut makes a tone on computer when I put disc in light on drive blinks 1 timeblu and mouse pointer shows disc but does not open source and both drives have check mark

Comment

DVDFab scans drives that are in the OS when DVDFab is started. Try starting the drive and putting the disc in before you start DVDFab. I had to do it that way on an old laptop I used several years ago with an external BD drive.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok ty that always works the only problem with that if it on dvd copy I got to select bluray x out and reopen but it works thought there may b a setting I didn't know about do I need fab virtual drive if im just coping main movie and full disc I don't watch them on compute except on the little player that u can use in dvdfab to view movie be fore u start process thanks for ur time signals

Comment

Working...
          X