Lips out of sync problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lips out of sync problem

Not sure if there is the best thread to post this from, but struggling with some blu rays with lip sync which it is just fraction out of sync is it best to untick the option "'Turbo CPU' for maximum cpu usage".

If anyone has any better ideas please help.

I would start by disabling all hardware codec's and going software only. Then bring them back one at a time until you find the culprit.

Comment

Blu-ray Copy or Blu-ray Ripper? This is why there is a forum for each.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Was Blu-Ray Ripper sorry, and I just noticed in the A/V Codec page it is all software.
        Last edited by Kev_UK; 04-16-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Turning off all the acceleraters in the settings for Fab should fix that.

Comment

Is that the turbo CPU option, as i did a quick test and turned it off and encoded about 15 mins worth and it seemed to work and yes it is set to software codecs now

Comment

There are several settings in DVDFab that can have an impact on this problem in some cases. These include the Turbo CPU box, the Memory Amount used for converting dropdown, The Lightning Recoding checkbox and the AV Codec settings.

With some discs (e.g. The Adventures of Tintin Blu-ray) it is the way they are authored and no combination of switches will make a difference.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK thanks for the info, forgot to mention this was the V (2009) TV Series that I was trying to do.

Comment

I've been having audio sync problems for a while and have tried so many settings, but nothing ever fixed it. Today I had an idea while looking at my CPU specifications. (thinking of an upgrade) Anyway, I decided to try disabling Intel Speedstep in my motherboard BIOS. And that fixed it for me. Now my MP4 rips are working great and audio is synchronized. And I ripped straight from disc without bothering to write to internal drive first. Of course I'm not sure if this will work for anyone else, but I thought I should mention it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback udjat, I hope it will help some users.

Comment

Working...
                    X