Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats going on

i bought the lifetime version of dvdfab gold 3.x just installed v8.1.7.8
    i keep getting this message (1 days remainingfor your free trial. 20%discount is offered now. time is ticking secure order now ) why do i get this message

You should only get the message if your Gold license is expired (i.e. was not Lifetime, not sure if that's possible) or if you are trying to use a function that is not included in Gold. You can click "?"->About to see what licenses are registered and when they expire (if at all).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

did that it says never expire but i still get that message

Comment

Send an email to Sunny@dvdfab.com, include the original email address that you used when you purchased the license and a link to this thread.

Here is a link to this thread you can copy and paste into the email:

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've also been getting this for about a week i've tried unistalling and re-entering key but still getting the same message, DVDFab does not stop working after a day I just get the message at the end of every time I use it.

Comment

dont remember the original email moved to ohio 4 years ago had to switch phone companys old email was closed and started a new one with a new phone company

Comment

Sorry, this is a UI issue. Gold lifetime user never expire but will still get the message.
              Please ignore it, and we will fix it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Potti View Post
                Sorry, this is a UI issue. Gold lifetime user never expire but will still get the message.
                Please ignore it, and we will fix it later.
                thanx for the info

Comment

Fixed and update to DVDfab 8180QtBeta.
                  Last edited by Potti; 04-28-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X