Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Another user missing HD Player gift

Hi,
    I read another thread regarding the Lifetime Gift of the HD player not being received and I feel the need to start another. I too responded to the January email for my mailing address. It is now the beginning of May 2012 and still no player. To be honest I am not hung up on the player; but the lack of response to my inquiry is very disappointing. I have sent very polite emails to 'sunny' and to 'service' and have received no response in over three (3) weeks. Again, item itself has now become secondary. The principle of customer service is now of primary importance and I hope that an admin at DVDFab in their trolls will come across the post and take some level of ownership to address my issue.

I have sent them a link to your post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi SecondB:
      I will ask service team contact you soon.

Comment

Hi SecondB,

Please email me your order number&registered email address, then I can check out the player tracking ID for you. If your email is @yahoo.com, please try using another email address, since sometimes the response we sent to @yahoo.com customer cannot receive.

Sincerely,
        --
        Sunny Fan
        sunny@dvdfab.com
        DVDFab Service Team

Comment

Sunny,

Just a quick word to let you know I received the HD Player this week. It would be neat if it had a touchscreen, but it functions as advertised. Many thanks for your assistance in getting it to me.

Comment

Working...
          X