Can't login for renew of license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Can't login for renew of license

Seems that you haven't fixed the login for renewal of license ??
    When I try to login and make a renew of my license, all i get is a "validation fails" message ??
    Can't even make a new account because of this error, it's like my email has dissapeared as a registered user ??
    Siddus

Please try it again, I have 2 accounts and just logged into both with no problem. You can check to see if your email is still listed by entering it and then clicking on the "Forgot Password" link. If it is not, you will need to contact the office staff in Beijing on Monday to get it fixed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This same thing is happening to me. I attempt to log in using the email address I used when I purchased the product, and it won't work. I tried "Forgot Password", a link is sent to me, with my email address pre-filled, but when I enter a new password and confirm it, I get the "Login Failed" "Validation Fails" error. I've tried several times, but can't get it to work.

Comment

Hi all,

Please visit this register page to register first, then login in at to see the result. If you still can not enter the member center, please email me your order number for further checking.

Sincerely,
        --
        Sunny Fan
        sunny@dvdfab.com
        DVDFab Service Team

Comment

Working...
        X