X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab HD Decrypter

Hi,

I downloaded the DVDFab HD Decrypter under the Free Stuff page and it seems to be identical to the trial version of DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray copy. Now the trial period is over and I can't use it anymore. How do I use the free version to rip blu-ray?

Thanks,

Cave

The FREE version will not do Blu-Ray, only DVD to Hard Disk, uncompressed.

Only way to get it working is buy it.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I will buy it then. It is worth it. Maybe they should change the wording found under the Free Stuff page. It is quite misleading:

DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.2.0.5 (November 11, 2009)

DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab "DVD to DVD" and DVDFab "Blu-ray to Blu-ray". It copies entire DVD/Blu-ray movie to hard drive, and removes all the DVD protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying.

Comment

"and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying."

This is the major statement on Blu-Ray that maybe needs embellishment.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

There is detailed information about protection removal in DVDFab HD Decrypter here.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X