Drag and Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drag and Drop

No matter what I do I can't get this to drag and drop I get a Circle with a line thru it. Any ideas?

Win 7 64 bit - DVDFab 8.1.7.8 Qt(April 17, 2012) It has never worked by the way, I just want to know how to fix it so it does. I'm running DVD Fab evelated but that is no help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi pjiv,

What DVDFab product are you actually using? DVD Copy, DVD Ripper,....?
    What kind of file you wanna drag and drop?
    More details are needed, thanks.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Perhaps DVDFab and the program you're dragging files/folders from are running at different levels? Tried to either run both as a normal user or both as Administrator?

Comment

Any of them, I have lifetime sub and the dialog boxes have Drag files here, it does not work. When I grab a file say a .mkv and drag it a get a circle with a line through it, will not go.

Comment

I don't use this feature but it is working fine for me. Note that you must drag the folder (not a file) for DVD or Blu-ray Sources, i.e. drag the DVD/BDMV volume folder or the VIDEO_TS or BDMV folder. You should be able to drag any supported files into Video Converter. Possibly a conflict with some other drag-and-drop software that you have installed?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't have any other software installed that I know of. I'm using the Video Converter and it does not work.

Comment

See the question below from Mona of the DVDFab Staff. Please describe the kind of files you are trying to import. Can you open and play them with VLC Media Player?
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X