This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: Help with retrieving serial number

I purchased DVDFab with mobile option last year. Early this year I switched ISP's from Comcast to Qwest. However, when I made the switch I did not change my email address that I registered DVDFab with. Now I no longer have access to the old email address I registered with. Additionally DVDFab 6 does not recognize DVDFab 5 serials.

How can I get the email address associated with my legally purchased serial number changed so that I can request a serial number compatible with DVDFab 6?

just go to DVDFab homepage here http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm and in the dropdown box select change email address and I think you will also need your order number.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      just go to DVDFab homepage here http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm and in the dropdown box select change email address and I think you will also need your order number.
      All it does is ask me for my old email address and my new one and then it sends an email to my old email address for confirmation. That's the problem, I do not have access to the old email address.

Comment

Have you checked your new email address to see if it was sent to it also?. Checked the spam folder as well?

Comment

You might have to send Fengtao a pm or email. I changed mine a couple months ago and instead of clicking on a confirmation email it asked for my order# but I may have forgotten or they may have changed things since then?

Comment

yes thats it, AGJ is right it sends it to the new email addy.

Comment

If that did not work, select "Business Issues" from the drop down selector and explain the situation.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                Have you checked your new email address to see if it was sent to it also?. Checked the spam folder as well?

That worked, I got the email on my new address and it asked for order#.

Thanks!

Comment

thanks, ive learned something today.

Comment

Working...
                  X