Confused on what to purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused on what to purchase

So many different products to buy, I am confused, I want to be able to backup my BD library, I have a BD burner and want to be able to backup my bd movies, some are 3D, so i need to have something that will decript it i guess you call it to take off protection and want to compress it down to 25 gig bd disc. exactly what programs do i need and i want to purchase program with lifetime updates and support.

For these tasks you need only the Blu-ray Copy module.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

confused on what to purchase

do you mean the blu ray ripper program?

Comment

The attachment shows the Blu-ray copy program (great program).

Please make sure you use the best media for your backups (Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden which is usually available on-line).
        Attached Files

Comment

confused on what to purchase

Jeffie:
          you have been great with all this info, please one more question, what is the difference between the bd copy and bd ripper one, same price it appears.

Comment

Both programs have the ability to remove the protection and place the movie on a hard drive.

The key sentence in the ripper description is
            "... with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper, you will never be tethered to a Blu-ray player to enjoy your HD content. "
            If your purpose is to make a disc copy and use it on your blu-ray player (computer or stand-alone), then you want the copy program as signals first mentioned.
            Attached Files

Comment

The BD and DVD Ripper modules make other file types such as MKV, MP4, AVI etc. The Copy modules make copies of the original disc in the original format, DVD or Blu-ray, depending on the format of the source disc and which module you are using.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X