Registration/renewal problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration/renewal problems

What's the deal with getting my DVDFAB DVD Copy program license renewed? I get a validation/verification failure regardless of whether I try a new registration or try the "forgot password" link using the account I purchased the program with. I'm not sure if I get any savings by renewing instead of just buying a new copy anyway. This problem is quite annoying and although I really like the software I'll move on if this can't be resolved soon.

You get tremendous savings by renewing instead of "re-buying"; a one year renewal of DVD Copy is US$10, buying it is $45. You can renew it for Lifetime for $42, less than it cost to begin with. I just checked a special account I have set up that holds expired licenses and it worked fine. Validation error usually means that you typed the tiny little numbers into the box incorrectly. Please try it again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry to say, but it seems that it is a error with the page that is receiving the code. I have tried to make renew about 30 times with no luck (and i was really carefull to get the code absolutely right) so I ended up with bying a fresh new lifetime license ...
      //Siddus

Comment

Sunny will help you.

Comment

Hi Siddus,

Please register at

then you will get an active link in your email, please active to set your password, then you can login in DVDFab user center at to download key, change registered email, renew products, etc.

You need to go to the left navigation tag "Renew Products" to renew your DVDFab products.

If there is still issue for you, please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
          --
          Sunny

Comment

Siddus

A new license is much more expensive than renewing, you should send an email to sunny@dvdfab.com and explain the problem.

Hi Sunny, I did not see your post.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X