Star wars trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star wars trilogy

In making a backup of all 6 movies, I made just the main movie copy only on all 6. I noticed when I watched them, that I got subtitles across the top at various stages.. ie: Lucas, Director, etc. They seemed to be the names of the various writers/developers. I had to go into the subtitle menu and change it either to off or to a different number for them to go away. (It varied for each disk).

My question, is should I have copied the full disk instead of just the Main Movie in order to setup from the get-go, the subtitles and have more control.?

It wasn't the end of the world, but just basically a nuisance..

Program is great by the way..as it works 95% of the time in making backups...
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer

The authoring on these discs is a little odd. These subs show who is speaking if you are listening to the roundtable commentary tracks, they should not appear if you used Main Movie mode to make the copy. Others have reported this, not sure why it happens unless this sub stream is the top one in the list, in which case it would be selected incorrectly by default.

Post questions like this in the DVD Copy or Blu-ray Copy forum next time, so we can know what you were using to make the copy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Using Blu-Ray Copy, sorry. I thought that was a given, my mistake....

Yes it is the first time I have ever encountered something like this....Once I figured out which to choose, it was a great watch... and copy was beautiful.
      "Are you still master of your domain?"
      Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
      X