So confused....please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So confused....please help

It has been a while since I have updated my DVDFAB. I started out with version 5. I just downloaded the newest version half an hour ago and this is where I am stuck. I am not sure how to renew my service. my profile states that I only have version 5 and I want to upgrade but the website has changed so much since I last paid for DVDFAB. I do not do anything fancy. I just buy new dvd's and make copies of them and then store the bought ones and watch the burnt ones. so can anyone help me out here??? What do i need to renew in order to just backup plain old dvd's?? Thanks for any help.

You may just need to download a new key file. It depends on when you bought DVDFab. You can click on the "?" in the upper right of the DVDFab window and then select About. It will show you what options you have and which are expired. To see if you have the lifetime version of the license, go to the website and click on the Member link in the black banner at the top of the page. Click where it says "Create Account" (you will need to enter the original email address you used for the purchase). Once you have created the account, log in to the Members area and it will show you the status of your licenses.

If some are expired, you can probably still renew them, which is cheaper than buying it new. There is a "Renew Products" link on the left of the Member center page.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok...I got to where you told me to go but is that going to renew my dvdfab for the latest version that i have or is it going to renew for the version 5. it shows when i purchased the version 5 in 2010. I really dont want to renew that. I just want to be able to use the newest version that I just downloaded.

Comment

When you renew, you can download a new key for the current version. There is a button at the bottom of the list.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X