Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Impossible to create a Member Account

Hi,

I've purchased DVD Fab Media Player. Now I want to activate this software (infact I received the email from DvD Fab that tells me to download the official version and register it by entering the Member Zone).

But when I try to enter the Member Zone, tells me that my email is is non-existent. I then decided to create an account with the email used for purchase. So I waited for the arrival of the mail for activating my account; I clicked on the link to activate, but when I go to fill in the blanks, the operation always fails.

What can I do now?

EDIT: when I purchased DVD Fab Media Player I clicked also on the link arrived by email to activate my Member account; but always showed me "Validation Fails"
    Last edited by nirvana; 07-17-2012, 06:34 PM.

Recommend that you contact sunny, DVDFab Service Team Leader @
    sunny@dvdfab.com
    with license #, etc.

As signals says, "sunny can fix anything".
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Never doubt it!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok

Thanks Bro!

Comment

Working...
        X