Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Cannot create account

Hi There,

It's been a while since I have used DVDFab but I cannot create a member account on the main website nor can I use the Forget Password.

What can I do?

Thanks.

If your copy of DVDFab is or was licensed and purchased on the website, you should have no problem. You must use the email address that was used for the original purchase. If you no longer have access to that email, you will need to send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and explain the situation. The office is in Beijing and will be open Sunday evening US time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      If your copy of DVDFab is or was licensed and purchased on the website, you should have no problem. You must use the email address that was used for the original purchase. If you no longer have access to that email, you will need to send an email to sunny(at)dvdfab.com and explain the situation. The office is in Beijing and will be open Sunday evening US time.
      Thanks signals, I still have the same Email address and have tried using that so I guess there is a problem with it, I will send an Email to the above address.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X