Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

information to fulfill purchase dvdfab

Hello I am writing a new and very fearful in the facilities and procedures

I wanted some information about this terrific program that I intend to buy, I begin with my concern list for points

1) once bought the program for mac, I can install it only once? or it could be fixed on the laptop?

2) compressions listed clearly in the explanatory video BD50/BD25 would be the size of the media or blank discs?

3) What is the difference between bluraycopy and bluray ripper? ie to make the copy must not be the first ripparlo? so who has the bluraycopy nn ripper needs it? I explain a little bit?

4) in the video recording of the product shows that you must enter your email pass but are the same for access to this forum? or are released when you purchase?

5) there is a clear video to convert bluray to mkv files, but can be done in reverse?

Thanks immensely for all

I will try to answer your questions:

1. For the windows version, yes, you can put it on two machines, not sure about the Mac version

2. These are standard disc sizes for blank media, not sure of your questiion.

3. Blu-ray Copy decrypts and copies to Blu-ray format, i.e. BDMV folder, ISO or blank recordable disc; Bluray Ripper decrypts and converts your content to MKV, AVI, MP4/M4V etc. The two modules are not required to do one task, each will do its job standalone.

4. The entry for the license registration and the forum are not related, although they can have the same email address. The forum login requires a username+password, not an email address. After purchasing, you must register your license at the "Member" center on the dvdfab.com website, then use that email and password for license registration for the Mac version and also for DVDFab Media Player. The DVDFab modules use a different (key-based) system for registration.

5. You can convert MKV to Blu-ray format in most cases by using the Blu-ray Creator module. There are no menus, it is simply a decode/re-encode process. Note that the quality of the output will vary depending on the source material and may not really look like a Blu-ray.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks a lot for the answers ..... signals! having an iMac and a macbook pro I wanted to be sure I can have on both machines ... I asked the support dvdfab but I have not been answered: (

last question, I would buy an external burner .. blur-ray dvdfab know suggest something suitable?

LG? or samsung? thanks so much

Comment

You are welcome. I will let others suggest a good external BD burner for the Mac, all of my externals are about 4 years old, not the latest versions. I have not updated them since my laptop has a BD burner built-in. My older ones are LGs and they worked well.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just answered prejudice dvdfab support as he informed me that if you purchased a single user license you can use it on two machines, if you want a third car is an additional license ...

Comment

So!!! What is your point?

That's very reasonable.

Please note that MAC/PC licences are not interchangeable.

What do you want? Something else?

Originally posted by GiuseppeMBG View Post
            I just answered prejudice dvdfab support as he informed me that if you purchased a single user license you can use it on two machines, if you want a third car is an additional license ...
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy hello, maybe I explained bad, I mean buying the license for mac I can install it on two mac? eg iMac and macbook pro? or buying a license for Windows can be installed on a desktop computer and laptop?

I did not mean to say that the only license poteso use both Mac and PC

a good external burner? recommendations?

Comment

The way I understand the licencing is:-

Buy PC Licence - Can use on 2 x Wimdows based machines
                Buy MAC Licence - Can use on 2 x MAC machines
                Cannot buy PC Licence or MAC licence and use on other platform.

Burner - NO IDEA, I haven't burnt disks for years. I cannot be bothered as I use a Media Player and all my rips are held on hard disks.

Originally posted by GiuseppeMBG View Post
                GregiBoy hello, maybe I explained bad, I mean buying the license for mac I can install it on two mac? eg iMac and macbook pro? or buying a license for Windows can be installed on a desktop computer and laptop?

I did not mean to say that the only license poteso use both Mac and PC

a good external burner? recommendations?
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  The way I understand the licencing is:-

Buy PC Licence - Can use on 2 x Wimdows based machines
                  Buy MAC Licence - Can use on 2 x MAC machines
                  Cannot buy PC Licence or MAC licence and use on other platform.

Burner - NO IDEA, I haven't burnt disks for years. I cannot be bothered as I use a Media Player and all my rips are held on hard disks.
                  Hi GiuseppeMBG

What my friend said is correct, but DO NOT run two instances of Fab at the same time e.g. Do not run an instance of Fab on your iMac and another on your Macbook pro at the same time, you stand a chance of having your license Blacklisted.
                  Sorry, I only have internal burners on my desktop.

CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Slight clarification and the MAC version needs to be connected to the Internet to function anyway.

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                    What my friend said is correct, but DO NOT run two instances of Fab CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET at the same time e.g. Do not run an instance of Fab on your iMac and another on your Macbook pro at the same time, you stand a chance of having your license Blacklisted.
                    CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      Slight clarification and the MAC version needs to be connected to the Internet to function anyway.
                      Thanks mate, I do not own a Mac so I did not know.
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X