Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...why can't I make this work!?

In a nutshell:

I've been using DVD Fab 7 for a long time, but it wasn't a purchased copy. I decided I'd buy a copy of DVD Fab 8200Qt and give my monetary support. I downloaded it, opened the registration key, got confirmation that the product was registered successfully, then I ripped "Indian Summer" to a folder and tried to make a copy of it.

It gives me the elapsed time it's been chugging along trying to copy it to a DVD, but it says zero for time left and it doesn't move at all.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'll admit, I'm definitely not good at this kind of thing, but I'd have thought it would be very easy.

Anyone?

Hi SpezDispenser
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If you have it in a folder on your hard drive, you should use Write Data mode to burn the copy to disc, is that what you did? In DVDFab Settings, choose DVDFab Burning Engine as the default disc burner.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out today.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
          Hi SpezDispenser
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          CBR929
          Done.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X