Cannot install properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Cannot install properly

Re-installing dvdfab on my new computer, attempt to copy a disk won't compress. Says copy option "expired".

First, you must have your DVDFab key file on the new machine. You can get it off the old one or just download a new one from the Member link on the DVDFab website. If you already have it on the new PC, try to register it again. Be sure to run the DVDFab installer "As Administrator". Check the expiration date for that option while you are in the Member center on the website. If there is an error in the expiration date, email sunny@dvdfab.com.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the key, and registration says was successful, but when I change the quality from dvd9 to dvd5, it tells me The "DVD Copy" option is expired, and to please buy or renew it at the www.dvdfab.com.

Now, I'm lost.

Comment

Click on the ? icon (upper right of Fab screen)
        > click About (dropdown menu)

What is the expiration date?
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Expiration date? It doesn't tell me that. That would be too easy!
          Where should I look?

Comment

Originally posted by dav4is View Post
            Expiration date? It doesn't tell me that. That would be too easy!
            Where should I look?
            Do as my friend said, and you will see your registered options and expiration info
            Originally posted by maineman View Post
            Click on the ? icon (upper right of Fab screen)
            > click About (dropdown menu)

What is the expiration date?
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Same thing.
              Shows RODERIC DAVIS (6126032) ... Expired
              with no specific date.

Comment

If it says expired, that is why it won't let you compress. If you think it should not be expired, do as I suggested in post #2 and contact Sunny. You can check the expiration date in the Member center on the website. You have to register before you can access it. Use the Create Account button.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X