Problem Reading Any DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Reading Any DVD

I have been using DVDFab for many years now and really love the program but a few months back I began having problems copying any DVD.

I just upgraded to version 8.2.0.0 in hopes it might solve my problem but no such luck. Also, I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Edition.

Here is my problem: Every time I insert a DVD the "Open DVD Source" dialog box flashes on the screen but then quickly disappears. Then nothing happens.

At first I suspected the problem was with DVDFab but more and more I am thinking the problem is in Windows 7. I check my "Autoplay" settings and made sure "Do Nothing" was selected and even went as far as totally disabling Autoplay with no luck.

DVD's copy fine on an XP PC I have but wont copy on the Win7 PC.

Any suggestions?

This is likely a conflict with some software that came installed on the PC for playing movies or something similar. Please install ImgBurn (free) and from the Tools menu item, select "Filter Driver load order" and click on the "Copy to Clipboard" button. Paste this information into a new post in this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X