Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Member Verfication Failed

Hello
    I have been a DVDFab user for many years, great product! I am trying to become a registered member just in case I have trouble transferring my key to a new computer. I used the email address that I purchased my product with (still get DVDFab newsletters) but when I try to activate membership from the email link, it returns a Verfication Failed error. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

That usually means you typed the 4 digit security number incorrectly.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm sorry, what 4 digit security number? I clicked on the link in my email which took me to the user registration page where my email address had been automatically entered. I entered and confirmed my new password and clicked send. The next page reads Verification Failed then underneath in smaller print it reads validation failed. I'm confused?
      Thanks for any help.

Comment

Just tried it again, same thing Verification Failed & Validation Failed, can anybody help me? I am not seeing any 4 digit security number and I am using the email address I purchased DVDFab with.

Comment

The verification number only comes up when you register, not when you log in afterwards. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password link and it will send it to your registered email. If that does not work, you need to email sunny@dvdfab.com and ask her nicely to straighten in out for you.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I will do that, thank you for your reply. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
            X