HD Decrypter issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter issue

I have been using HD Decrypter for a while since DVD Copy expiredd and haven't had any issues. I recently (Today) upgraded to version 8.2.0.7. I have not been able to burn to my external dual layer burner since the installing the update. I have used it in the past with the same media, as recent as last night and had not had an issue. However, with this update now, it tells me once the movie is created as a digital file that the burning process has failed. I tried multiple USB outlets and still get the issue. I am able to burn to this drive using CD's so its not the burner. I was able to use HD Decrypter to burn to a single layer DVD without an issue. Is there a setting I need to change? I would like to purchase the software DVD Copy, but would like some assurance that this issue wil be fixed if I spend the money on it.

The PAID copy will burn, the FREE copy will not.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

As Greg said, the free version of DVDFab only has the burning engine available during the trial period. It could still be your drive, many of them have different lasers for CDs vs DVDs and the one for DVDs may be shot.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X