SAFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAFE

Hey guys, does anyone have a problem with ' safe ' analizing over and over an never opens up.

Originally posted by LILMICK42 View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone have a problem with ' safe ' analizing over and over an never opens up.
    Yeap, sure do.

Comment

safe

yey i had that to on safe just kept runing i have 8208 i disibled pathplayer and it came up but well see when its done, hope for the best

Comment

sorry guys erro page came up got to wait for the update i gues

Comment

problems with Safe too

I was trying to backup this movie, it analize good with pathplayer disable. The copy process start good, but it stuck at %99.06 it won't continue, it's seem like in a loop.

Comment

Safe Backup

Ya, even with the newest update 8.2.0.8 trying to read

Comment

SAFE

Having problems with SAFE Blu-ray.

An unknown error occurred.
              Please check if there is a new version at DVDFab website.

This is what is telling me and I have the latest version.
              Last edited by RM526; 09-04-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

HIJACKED as well as SAFE.

I'm having the same problem with the latest Fab, blu Ray version 8.2.0.8 installed.
                It's doing the same with the Blu-Ray HIJACKED as well as the DVD BR- SAFE.

It keeps analyzing the DVD but the DVD never make the Source location.

Then Fab reads (An unknown error occurred. Please check if there is a new version DVD Fab website.)
                It just keep displaying the same error code.

I hope there will be a fix soon.
                Peace & blessings.

Comment

Now fixed with new download.

Thanks DVDFab, after the recent Blu Ray download, everything is A.O.K.
                  Thanks again....that's why I tell everyone that ''DVD Fab'' is the best.
                  Peace & blessings.

Comment

DVD for safe still will not read the disc.update 8.2.1.0 does not work.mine gets stuck at %4.94 it seems like they can not find the fix this time they have been beaten it looks like the will not come up with the fix this time.

Comment

Please post the DVDFab internal log from v8.2.1.0 for the SAFE DVD in this thread.

Users:
                      In the future, please don't mix DVD and Blu-ray reports in the same thread, it is impossible to follow and delays solutions. Problems with specific discs should go the in DVD Copy or Blu-ray Copy forums.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Safe in DVD Copy w/8210Qt still getting errors.

On just the DVD Copy, I'm having the same issue with it stopping with the error code at about 4:26 min left in the copy process. I've tried several times and get the same results. Suggestions please. Thanks for your time.

Comment

Working...
                        X