Change settings after rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change settings after rip

i have ripped a DVD and forgot to check the boxes "change DVD playback order" and "remove annoying PGCs". if i use the folder of the ripped DVD on my hard drive and try to run the dvd copy again with those boxes checked, the software gives me a message stating that it isn't necessary to copy to a folder without compression. it doesn't recognize that the boxes are checked. it asks if I want to continue anyway, I say yes, and it finishes in a second or so but the new copy still doesn't have effects of the check boxes.

Is there any way to do a DVD9 folder to DVD9 folder with those check boxes functional or do I need to use the original DVD again?

PathPlayer has to read the content for those checkboxes to work. Make sure you have it set to Always Enable mode. It may not read content that it can tell is unencrypted.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thank you

i do have Pathplayer set to always enabled. i think it isn't recognizing it because it is already unencrypted, as you said. Is there a way to force it to recognize those checkboxes or can it be added in a future release?

Comment

Originally posted by SikTwistedFreek View Post
        i have ripped a DVD and forgot to check the boxes "change DVD playback order" and "remove annoying PGCs". if i use the folder of the ripped DVD on my hard drive and try to run the dvd copy again with those boxes checked, the software gives me a message stating that it isn't necessary to copy to a folder without compression. it doesn't recognize that the boxes are checked. it asks if I want to continue anyway, I say yes, and it finishes in a second or so but the new copy still doesn't have effects of the check boxes.

Is there any way to do a DVD9 folder to DVD9 folder with those check boxes functional or do I need to use the original DVD again?
        I've noticed the same issue. When I load the ISO I get the same error message. But when I mount the ISO it looks like a DVD and I don't get the error message and it re-processes the file.

What annoys me is that it tells you that it doesn't need to be processes as it has already been decrypted. It asks if you want to continue. You Click 'Yes' and it pukes anyway.

Comment

Were these from Full Disc copy mode?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X