How to create pathplayer.log?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create pathplayer.log?

I often see references asking users to submit a pathplayer.log, yet I can't find any reference as to how to create this log. Is it the same thing as the dvdfab_internal.log, just a different name? I see comments about settings->save info file. Does that create a pathplayer.log? Any pointer as to where the information can be found on the steps needed to create this log?

The pathplayer log is for special situations only. The log used most often here in the forum is the DVDFab internal log (dvdfab_internal.log), which is created automatically when DVDFab is started. Newer entries are appended to the end of the log file, which is just a text file and can be read and edited with Notepad.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Does that mean only certain people will be asked to generate a pathplayer.log, and the rest of us don't need to know how to create one? Usually I see the request made when someone encounters a DVD they are unable to open and they are asked to send a pathplayer.log with no information given on how to create it.

Comment

Working...
      X