Help installing dvdfab new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Help installing dvdfab new computer

I bought dvdfab copy and ripper last year with never expires license and just got a new computer and am trying to install dvdfab on the new computer but lost my registration key. I have tried to go to member area and have it resent but when I try an create an acount it says "validation failed". I have tried contacting dvdfab through contact page and not heard from them yet. I am wondering is there any way of getting the registration key from the old hard drive where dvdfab is installed and still working? Thanks for any help!

license/key Help installing dvdfab new computer

You have to use the Email you used when you first bought your DVDFAB products! If email is different, find one you used to buy with!

Comment

I am using the same email that I used when I bought dvdfab I still have the email from avangate from when I bought it so I know its the same email address.

Comment

If you are requested to "enter what you see" in the small box, the 4 numbers must be right or it will give that error.

The Avangate email should have the key file included or attached (it did in the past). Don't post it here.

The key is probably still on the old PC. If you can't get the Member Center to let you in, use windows file search on the old machine to locate the file, which is named key.dvdfab6
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for all your help after days of trying for some reason or other I tried again the other night and it worked. I was able to get into the members area and have it resent. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X