Differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences?

Just wondering, but what is the differece between 8 & 9? I haven't had any really major issues with Fab, and I don't get upset if a new release won't burn before the updates are released. Just don't want to pay another registration fee before my contract runs out..

There is no charge to upgrade to v9. You license term determines when you will have to pay again, and then it will only be the low renewal fee unless you have lifetime. You never have to pay full price again.

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
    Just wondering, but what is the differece between 8 & 9? I haven't had any really major issues with Fab, and I don't get upset if a new release won't burn before the updates are released. Just don't want to pay another registration fee before my contract runs out..
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      There is no charge to upgrade to v9. You license term determines when you will have to pay again, and then it will only be the low renewal fee unless you have lifetime. You never have to pay full price again.

Thanks But, is it any different than previous versions?

Comment

Although I have been unable to register as yet I took Signals advice and opened the program in trial mode. The major difference is the GUI. Best way I can describe it is it's like the difference between Nero and Nero Express. The interface has been greatly (over) simplified. I ran a BD rip to try it out and found no difference between version 8 .....no increase in speed or quality. To be honest I prefer the old interface as it gives you more options and control. Maybe they are still there in version 9 but you will definately have to dig deeper to find them.

Comment

If you understood that then why did you ask the question??????? It is no different. It is not like TMT5 where you must re-buy the product to get the new version.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X