What product should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What product should I buy?

What product should I buy? I just want to back up my DVDs and then transfer them to iphone, ipod, etc. I'm thinking I'll need "DVD COPY" and "FILE TRANSFER." I really don't care for blue ray or 3D. Would these two product be sufficient for me? (DVD COPY and File Transfer). DVD copy is $40 and File Transfer is $10, are these lifetime or do I have to pay again every year?

Thanks.

I guess I also need to buy the Video Converter! So, DVD Copy, Video Converter and File Transfer.... Is this all the products that I need in order to back up my DVD's and then transfer into ipod, iphone, etc? And once I buy this three products, are they lifetime products or do I have to pay yearly?

Thanks.

Comment

You do not need File Transfer or Video Converter. To back up DVDs as DVDs, you need DVD Copy. To convert them for iPhone etc. you need DVD Ripper.

You can buy for lifetime or for shorter terms. The renewals are very cheap, but Lifetime still offers the best value for the money.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the info. For some reason I thought I needed those three programs. So, I just need to buy DVD Copy and DVD Ripper to back my movies on my hard copy and then to transfer to different devices.

Thanks.

Comment

So what are the others used for?????

Comment

Working...
          X