Question About Free Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Free Trial

I downloaded the free trial and copied one of my DVDs. Throughout the movie, the "DVD Fab" logo is stamped on the movie. Is this because it's a free trial? If I buy this product will I also have the DVD stamp on it?

Thanks.

Yes. Once purchased the watermark will go away.

Comment

Hi Gabbanelli911
      As martythebrit said the logo will no longer be there, but any thing done with the trial is there forever, you will have to redo anything done in the trial.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I went ahead and bought DVD Copy and DVD Ripper, hope I enjoy it. I have a 7 year old daughter and I've bought some movies more than once due to lots of scratching! I don't think my daughter can scratch something downloaded into her ipod or ipad.

Thanks!

Comment

It will pay for itself long before she has two digits in her age.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i paid for product still getting logo

i just got this product on my mac mini and i order reg.key but i am still getting logo in the right corner or is it going to stop when trail is expired please help

Comment

It should not be there if the product is allowed to register, which requires an internet connection. Please also sign up (use the Create Account link) for the DVDFab Member Center on the website, make sure the Fab for mac license is listed there.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X