This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd #9

Maybe someone can give me some idea to help me. Am getting more frustrated day after day.. I have posted on thread for members having problems(can't register), complained about 9 not working.
    Posted to Mona for help, no answer for past three days(understand she is very busy but 3 days --- come on?)

I am a member, and have been so for at least 3-4 years. Customer number, well you can figured it out. Can't put membership number into this thread anyway.
    Just an Old Man asking, no, begging for help.......

You need to post in this thread ,i know that it has been a national holiday in china and they have been short on staff. post in the sticky at the top, also e-mail support that's what i did .http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49
    Originally posted by oldpacman View Post
    Maybe someone can give me some idea to help me. Am getting more frustrated day after day.. I have posted on thread for members having problems(can't register), complained about 9 not working.
    Posted to Mona for help, no answer for past three days(understand she is very busy but 3 days --- come on?)

I am a member, and have been so for at least 3-4 years. Customer number, well you can figured it out. Can't put membership number into this thread anyway.
    Last edited by csbond2; 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldpacman View Post

It is the weekend, the office is closed. Have some patience and post in the correct forum next time. This thread is closed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X