Concatenate Multiple Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Concatenate Multiple Videos

I've been successfully ripping movies where I have the main movie so I can stream from my server. However, believe it or not, I'd really like to be able watch the trailers that come with a DVD. So...

...when I copy a DVD, I end up with all of the files that make up the DVD. THen, when I RIP the files to create my streamable file, how can I prepend the trailer video clips so that my streamable file includes the trailer videos?

Later, I may want to add in some of the extras but how do I do this in one step? Is this even possible? Do I manually have to use a different program to combined multiple files?

If you play them in DVD-Video format (VIDEO_TS folder), you will need to use Customize mode to make them. You can add whatever "extras" you want and it also allows you to set the playback order.

If you have some that you want to go back and add trailers or extras to, you can do this with Merge mode. Merge will author the output so that titles from multiple sources (disc or hdd folder) will play back in any order but there will be no menus. The output of Merge mode is a normal VIDEO_TS folder that can be played from HDD or burned to a blank disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X