Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Till My Account Is Fully Active?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Long Till My Account Is Fully Active?

I spoke with DVDFab support via email regarding this issue. Some aspects of my account are blocked because I'm new. When I click on "Edit Profile" for example, I get this message:

fabulousdvd, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Via email, they said it's because my account is so new. I asked them if it takes a certain amount of time or a certain number of posts to get access to these areas of my account. They said to ask on the forum.

Anyone know how long or what it takes for this to be accessible?

It depends on how long you have been a member and how active you are in the forums. If I told you exactly how it is done, the spammers would know. You have access to all the basic functions, posting, starting threads, searching, private messages(with some restrictions) etc. If there is some error in your profile, send it to me in a PM, I will be glad to change it for you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X