Consensus on Fab for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consensus on Fab for Mac?

I've been a long time user of Fab for win now I'm traveling and I have a MacBook air, so I have the trial of Fab. Does not seem like there is much input on the forum for mac as I know it's a fairly new product. I've had way more issues with fab for Mac then I've had for win! So would like some input from anyone that's switched back and fourth!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

DZ
    I don't have a Mac so I can't help you much, just remember that Fab for Mac is much newer than the Windows version and may have some growing pains still. You should look and post in the Fab for mac forum, there are more mac users there.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      DZ
      I don't have a Mac so I can't help you much, just remember that Fab for Mac is much newer than the Windows version and may have some growing pains still. You should look and post in the Fab for mac forum, there are more mac users there.
      I was thinking of posting it there but it seemed like a general question so this was the logical spot!! And I think patience will be the key to Fab for Mac, just trying to decide if I want to buy a license!!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X