Renewing Licence Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Renewing Licence Soon

My present 2 year subscription is due to expire in about two weeks time and I will be renewing on a "Lifetime' basis. I have a couple of questions;

1) Should I renew prior to the license expiry date or can I wait till after without any problems? Reason for asking is that I will be on vacation on the expiry date
    2) I will be purchasing one of the 'bundles' that is on offer at the moment and the modules will be different to what I presently have. I only need the BD Copy and BD Ripper modules --- Is there likely to be a problem with this or is it all fairly straightforward?
    3) Will the renewal affect my present DVDFab 'Gold' status? I presently have a lifetime DVD copy membership

Thanks

The renewal of the expiring modules should have no effect on any lifetime licenses that you hold. That being said, there have been some problems with Gold licenses over the years, but they are generally corrected quickly. You can renew them now or wait until you get back, but I would do it now. There is a renewal option in the Member Center on the DVDFab website. Do not just re-purchase the options that are expiring: renewals are much cheaper than purchasing again. I think you can still renew and upgrade to lifetime at the same time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X