DVD Fab9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab9

When I log on to forum pass and e-mail work.When try to use Fab 9 don't recognize e-mail or pass.Why?

You need to go to the members site and create an account using the email address you used when you purchased Fab. The forum account will not work.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi reelk
      You need to register in the members area first, found here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm click create an account.

You must use the same e-mail address that you used when you purchased Fab, and whatever you want for a password.

Upon opening Fab 9 you will use the same e-mail and password you created in members area.
      CBR929

Sorry 90312, didn't see you.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Regitered in members area, recieved e-mail. When I click on link get message (verification Failed). Used e-mail when purchased, that was when DVD FAB first started.

Comment

Originally posted by reelk View Post
          Regitered in members area, recieved e-mail. When I click on link get message (verification Failed). Used e-mail when purchased, that was when DVD FAB first started.
          I'm the same, This system is flawed badly!

Comment

I have the same problem.

I do not have a member account.
            When register a new account, I got the message "Verify Successfully,Message sent successfully to your email, please check it for the next step." but nothing happens.

Comment

Using the US-Site and not the German and the registration works...

Comment

An odd problem, thanks for the feedback. Do you mean when you select the English language version on the website it works?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X