register new version with my life times i already have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

register new version with my life times i already have

i have life times on br to dvd and copy br how do i register is it going to cost me again it ask for email and password im confused

help 8 to 9versn

i sent my e mail to them 2 days ago and i have not herd back from them i have life on fabs 8 certain ones i want to transfer

please help or maybe im missing something

Comment

Register here

Update to ver 9 is free if you already have the previous version.

Comment

I see update to V9 is free, but do we need to download a new key for V9 or will the existing key (in my case Lifetime user, no blu-ray) work in V9 ? ?

If this is a new key does it work with V8 or do I use my old key for V8 and new key for V9 ? ? ?

Can V8 and V9 be installed at same time ? ?

Does V9 go out to internet all the time or only when decrypting a Blu-Ray Disc ? ?

Thanks

Comment

Your registration is maintained on their server. As I understand it, under V9, keys are not necessary. Just a internet connection.

Comment

i still have not recieved a email to reg fab 9 i gave my email before thanksgiving and i herd nothing and i resent 2 days ago and still no email from them

Comment

Hi kenbra
              Did you do as suggested by my friend in post #3?
              You do not need a key, go to the members area click create an account if you have not been there yet.
              Use the same e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
              Download DVD Fab 9 in the popup window enter the same e-mail and password you used when creating your account in the members area.
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

i got my key code the other day it worked for a day now it does not work

Comment

There is no key code to get for v9, you just register it with the email address and password you used to create your account at the Member Center.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

went to member center reregistered and still makes me trial user says I haven't bought anything. I have been life member since 2011! Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                      There is no key code to get for v9, you just register it with the email address and password you used to create your account at the Member Center.
                      i got a password i done all that it worked for a day or two now it says incorect email and password .
                      i went back to sighn in it says the samething incorect email and password

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                        Register here

Update to ver 9 is free if you already have the previous version.

I did what was suggested. I logged in with my email and password. It says lifetime on most of the products. I downloaded the key file, key.dvdfab6. (I've had these a long time.) If I double-click this file, the default program is DVDFab 8. If I browse to dvdfab.exe in the DVDFab9 folder, it says it is registered but it isn't. It still opens DVFFab9 as a trial.
                        Please tell me how to do this in detail. I have sent this to tech support days ago and had not response.

And lest I forget, the new interface sucks.
                        Last edited by olc; 11-29-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

they sent me a new password now it works thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by cyberlarry2001 View Post
                            went to member center reregistered and still makes me trial user says I haven't bought anything. I have been life member since 2011! Any help?
                            Larry and others:
                            If you are sure you created an account at the Member Center using the email you used for the purchase, send an email to service@dvdfab.com and explain the problem, they will need to check the database. Again, there is no key to download for v9; the old v6/7/8 key will not work. V9 is registered using the email and password that you used to create the account at the Member Center.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                            X