Software geniuses but V9 still not ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software geniuses but V9 still not ready

I have no doubt the folks behind the code for V9 are software geniuses. Can do things with software I don't even have the ability to imagine.

While that is very true V9 is NOT ready for release status.

Its VERY not ready.

Your post is valueless without more information. Be specific so that problems can be fixed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for your opinion. Given there is ALREADY another V9 release I'd say my post was quite valuable.

I did my time as a free beta tester for DVDFab starting with what V5, maybe earlier than that.

Not going to this time.

My post is for other folks who are thinking maybe its time to move to V9.

It is NOT.

You guys behind DVDFab have continued on a path which demonstrates you have little value or respect for your customers. Cramming V9 on us. Then this endless release of beta software labeled as "Release" status.

Show us a little respect please and label a product as "Release" when it actually warrants the classification so we as end users aren't your free development team.

OR give those who want to test your software and find your bugs for V9 so you can make money a free lifetime license for it.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Fab works differently for everybody as you can see with the many posts! Moving to V9 is a choice, nobody is being forced! If you've been using since 5 then you must know there will be bugs!!! Because the fab team can not emulate everybody's rig and situation!! There are way to many probabilities for it to work perfectly for everybody!! If you dl v9 and don't like it revert to 8 or as most of the senior users do wait till its been out a while and keep older versions so you can go to what you on your rig know is stable!!!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X