Cinavia protection on The Campain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia protection on The Campain

I got about ten minutes in watching my copy of the campaign and a message comes up saying that the audio has ben muted due to cinavia protection. Any one got anything for this?

Originally posted by gmurphy03 View Post
    I got about ten minutes in watching my copy of the campaign and a message comes up saying that the audio has ben muted due to cinavia protection. Any one got anything for this?

Www.cinavia.com message#3

Comment

Get a un infected player
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

If your backup is a Blu-ray and you're playing it on a PS3 you are out of luck. For other standalone players you can try the Cinavia solution checkbox in Bluray Copy if your drive supports it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am watching a regular DVD not a blu ray. I am watching it on a Samsung blu ray DVD player

Comment

Originally posted by gmurphy03 View Post
            I am watching a regular DVD not a blu ray. I am watching it on a Samsung blu ray DVD player
            Unfortunately, the std dvd is also cinavia protected.

Fengtao's list for both BD and std dvds is updated on a regular basis.
            I'm guessing the player & firmware list is also, but it's just a guess since
            I've been using media players pretty much exclusively for over 2 years.

Scroll down for the respective lists:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the link there. Interesting stuff to read. Iam sure you guys will figure it out. I guess ill just watch it in a different room on a different player. I just updated my dvd player. May try to figure out how to remove the update since alot of the discs on the list i have and worked fine last time I saw them.

Comment

Working...
              X