DVDFab v9 licensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v9 licensing

It looks like to run DVDFab v9, an internet connection is required. The internet was out yesterday all the way until this morning and I could not use the software. Are there plans to allow it to run for a week or something with no internet checking? I also travel sometimes and do not have access to an internet connection. This is a really big issue for me and I would assume others. I don't mind it needing to check in once a week even, but do need it to run sometimes with no internet access.

I believe you have asked this exact question before; the answer has not changed. For now at least, it is required. No one knows what the future may hold. Users would be unable to decrypt Blu-rays without the internet in any event.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nope, haven't asked before, just loaded v9 like two days ago(plus my Posts count is 2-both in this post). Was really just looking for video conversion capability without internet access. I usually have ripped my blurays for travel before I travel to have and watch. I guess I can buy other programs that can do that for me then. thanks for the reply though.
      Last edited by simpleone71; 11-27-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X