V9 and V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V9 and V8

I have not yet tried out any of the V9 series as I am waiting until I'm fairly certain that the bugs have been sorted out. Presently running 8222 which seems to be just fine --- I have a lifetime membership to BD Copy and BD Ripper modules only (and DVD Copy but I hardly ever use this) ---- Will there come a point when the V8 series will no longer be supported and we will have to install V9 in order to continue using DVDFab? --- Thanks

Yes, probably at some pioint because of the extra work necessary to keep two versions alive. For now, v8 will continue to have decryption updates but will not have new features, they will be in v9 only.

Originally posted by whaleshark View Post
    I have not yet tried out any of the V9 series as I am waiting until I'm fairly certain that the bugs have been sorted out. Presently running 8222 which seems to be just fine --- I have a lifetime membership to BD Copy and BD Ripper modules only (and DVD Copy but I hardly ever use this) ---- Will there come a point when the V8 series will no longer be supported and we will have to install V9 in order to continue using DVDFab? --- Thanks
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Our licenses carry over from v8 to v9, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by augerpro View Post
        Our licenses carry over from v8 to v9, correct?
        Yes, they will.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X