Burning a file without Copying again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning a file without Copying again

This problem is probably very simple but I'll blame it on my personal cache memory. I've already completed a copy and burn and did not erase the file on my harddrive. How does one burn a second copy from file without having to go through the recopying and go straight to the burn. I use RWs and after many erasures come up with unreadable DVDs. I don't erase the Hard drive file till I have made sure the DVD is readable. The extra time to go through another copy process when the processed file is complete on the hard drive is frustrating.

Write data
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Use the Write Data mode in v8 or Burn in v9.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dolphin203,

You can also just use ImgBurn by its self and just select the folder on hdd and burn your movie! Alot easyer and faster!

IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
          Dolphin203,

You can also just use ImgBurn by its self and just select the folder on hdd and burn your movie! Alot easyer and faster!

IMO!
          Thanks, this worked and was as you indicated easy. I couldn't figure out how to get into write only mode in V8 once I had closed everything out.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Use the Write Data mode in v8 or Burn in v9.
            I couldn't figure out how to get into "Write Data Mode" after I had closed everything out. I know on completion there is an option to "Burn Again" but I don't see that option when reloading. I have no problem re-burning the file, I was just trying to eliminate the re-analyzing, copy, and then burn. I used Imgburn with no problem, but would still like to determine how to get into "Write Data Mode".

Comment

You can reach Write Data (v8) using the navigation pane on the left. See the attachment, you may need to click or hover over More... depending on your GUI customization choice in Settings. In v9, just click on the "Burn" button in Copy.
              Attached Files
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X