DVDFab v8 registered vs v9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v8 registered vs v9

I'm registered purchaser of DVDFab v8. Am I still registered for the new v9?
    I installed it yesterday and used it as trial OK. I keeps the old v8 on the system as well. Do I have to repurchase version 9?

No you are licensed for v9 as well at no charge. You do need to create an account at the Member Center on the DVDFab website using the email address that you used to make the original purchase. Then use the email and password you created for the Member Center to register v9. If you already have an account at the Member Center, just use the email and password to register v9. It will coexist with v8 and v8Qt on your PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Excellent Thanks.

Comment

I don't see where to do this registration. All I see to do is :
        Renew Products
        Upgrade Products
        Change Password
        Change E-mail Account
        Newsletter
        Logout

Thanks

Comment

Hi coolecho
          Please read post #2 again the instructions are there.
          When you install Version 9 a screen will pop up for you to type in the information.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hello, I did what you said and it still doens't register!. I even completely deinstalled it reboot and reinstall and when register box comes up I put in the email and password it still comes up trial user. I know I have the correct email and password because I login with that same data when log in to the member center.

Comment

That is strange. You need to have an internet connection to register v9. You also should run the installer using the As Administrator option.

Any error message?
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello, As admin doesn't fix it either. I for sure have internet because I open up the browser to member center and log in there. I posted pics as to what comes up when I put in my registration. I do the sign in and then a licensing window pops up before starting the app. There are no error messages of any kind it just silently goes to the license list window after click register.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDfab Register.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	308796

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDfab License.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	308797

Comment

Hi coolecho
                  Please e-mail mona@dvdfab.com
                  She will get this straightened out.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi coolecho,

After you login DVDFab user center can you find any DVDFab products under your account? You need to use the email for the DVDFab purchase to register in DVDFab user center and register DVDFab 9.

Any questions, please contact me at mona@dvdfab.com, we will help you out ASAP.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

You might also need to download your license key and double click on it.
                      Lancool K-56 case.
                      OCZ 700watt PSU.
                      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                      WD 2TB.
                      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

OK - I am emailing Mona.