False alarm update notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False alarm update notice

A few days ago I updated my DVDFab All-In-One to version 9.0.1.6. A few minutes ago I checked for updates and got the notice that there was new version: 9.1.0.7.

But when I clicked Yes to update I found there was only the 9.0.1.6 version as an update.

Then I searched here in the forum and knew that there is a 9.0.1.6 version, but it's beta.

Is that a problem in the program? Or there is somewhere an option to stop it from checking beta versions?

TIA.

Not a false alarm: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=20154
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

v8 did not consider a beta to be an update, and did not report them when checking. I guess v9 is different, but you can set it to not check at all for updates in Settings. Personally I think I would rather know there is a new release out there, whether or not it is an Official or a Beta.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X