Locked out: Unable to change personal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked out: Unable to change personal stuff

Could someone advise me why I'm locked out from changing my personal options. I would prefer another forum login name if possible but I'm not permitted to go into those areas. Why is this?

You'll need to make a few more posts and the functions will be available to you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, thanks for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Kemp View Post
        Could someone advise me why I'm locked out from changing my personal options. I would prefer another forum login name if possible but I'm not permitted to go into those areas. Why is this?
        Hi Paul Kemp
        Sorry, but that is not permitted.
        Pulled from DVDFab Forum Rules
        Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

My friend 90312 is spot on.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm puzzled by your response. I don't want another log-in account. I just want to change my ID name that shows up. I put in my real name in the beginning not realizing that it would become my forum ID name. Can't I change my User ID or screenname on this forum?

Comment

I can change it for you. Send me a PM with your new choice. New Members have restricted permissions for a short period.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X