Building new Proifiles Question(s)...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building new Proifiles Question(s)...?

- I am trying to build a new "Apple" ish profile what I want to do is build a profile that has the ability todo AC3 5.1 rather than AAC 5.1 as I have found if it is encoded AC3 my surround system will process it correctly, but if it is AAC it decodes as Dolby Surround not Dolby Digital when playing on my Apple TV 1G or 2G. The problem is when I make the profile it doesn't provide me the option of direct render of my subtitles only export to idx etc. Am I missing something here?
    - Also if I Start a new profile by using the iPhone device setup it doesn't give me the 5.1 audio option when using that profile when I get to the advanced settings for encoding even though it was the default I had selected in the profile editor.
    - One thing that would be nice in here would also be the ability to setup the other options such as file size vs. bitrate
    - Can you edit the default profiles that are installed with the software?
    - Can I set a default resolution by selecting a starting width but not filling out the height? aka (if I use the Apple.iPhone4.Multichannel it is always a 960x??? resolution.)
    -

You can edit any existing profile using either Profile Editor 8 (for v8.x) or the Profile Editor for v9 which will be released soon. You can also edit them manually using any text editor, such as Notepad that comes with Windows. If you select more than one sub stream, the only option will be to place them in external files; for Direct Render to video, you must select only a single sub stream (this has nothing to do with the profile).

- One thing that would be nice in here would also be the ability to setup the other options such as file size vs. bitrate
    You can already do this in Profile Editor by setting the default bits/pixel
    - Can I set a default resolution by selecting a starting width but not filling out the height? aka (if I use the Apple.iPhone4.Multichannel it is always a 960x??? resolution.)
    No, but you can change the profile so that it gives you more size options and you can set the one it starts with.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

oooops:
      Originally posted by signals
      ....Profile Editor for v9 which will be released soon.
      It is out now with v9.0.1.8.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X