Backup/coping of "The Courier"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup/coping of "The Courier"

Hi Guys, i'm new to this so here goes... has anyone discovered how to backup/copy DVD/DVD "The Courier". Using either dvdfab 8.0.2.6 or 9.0.2.2 the process gets stuck in the initial scanning. I checked the orginial disk and it plays on a standard dvd player and the surface of the disk is perfect. Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you Jebe

The Courier dvd to copy..

Hi Guys,

me again . It looks like this maybe a new type of copy protection. Same issue with the "Hope Springs" dvd.

Comment

Post the DVDFab internal log for this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello Jebe regarding your Hope Springs Issue
        I have tried using the latest version V9.0.3.2 to convert it to a MP4 file and had the same problem and then tried an older version of V8.0.8.5 and it worked. This copy can still be obtained from the download page.

Can't explain why, perhaps the good people at DVDFAB could help with a reason for this.
        It is a little disappointing though

Good luck
        Last edited by Tezza; 04-06-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: Explain what I was doing

Comment

Perhaps someone could post the internal log as requested almost 3 months ago. Failure to respond is usually interpreted by the forum staff and the DVDFab staff as meaning that the problem either was corrected in a newer release or was due to user error and no longer exists.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X