Beth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beth

I am trying to rip DVDs onto my computer as a back up copy. When I do it always ends up in multiple files and I have to play each one to see the whole movie. How do I get it to save it all in one file? I am using DVDFab 8. I read that you can use copy to mobile and it will make it all one file but I don't see that option.

Thanks!

Post internal log
    I think you are referring to multi branching your hardware player should play each file simultaneously if you want to watch over pc use ripper moduel try mkv but you will need to dl a codec for wmp to play mkv
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

If you will look inside the VIDEO_TS folder on the original DVD disc, you will see that the movie is not in one file but several. You do not really need to have them in one file for playback, you just need a player that understands how to open a DVD folder and play all the content. DVDFab Media Player will do this, VLC Media Player will do this, many others will not.

Originally posted by Bethielynn View Post
      I am trying to rip DVDs onto my computer as a back up copy. When I do it always ends up in multiple files and I have to play each one to see the whole movie. How do I get it to save it all in one file? I am using DVDFab 8. I read that you can use copy to mobile and it will make it all one file but I don't see that option.

Thanks!
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I need to convert the file to play on my ps3. I have a program that will do this but it will only convert one file and that causes the movie to be split on the PS3. I need it ripped into one file.

Comment

If you rip the main movie on the disk to mp4 you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
          X