Subtitle issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle issues

There are certain movies like A Bridge Too Far, Iron Man and Patton that require the subtitle track to be highlighted in order to be ripped with the movies. But in version 9+ you can't highlight any subtitle track. Please fix this issue.

Please read the guide for v9 before making incorrect statements. You can select any sub stream for processing and you can filter them to include only forced subs if desired. Click anywhere in the row that is the Main Movie, a white box will appear in each column. Then click on the small arrow in the subpicture box. It will show all the available subs. Put a checkmark in the box for the one you want.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My statement isn't incorrect and I do know how to set up the subtitles. The program isn't working properly. If you have any of the mentioned movie titles try to rip them yourself with the subtitles and you'll see they don't come out. As proof, they do come out in version 8.

Comment

What shows up in the subtitles selection box?
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I finally got a chance to go back and prove the problem. As you can see in the image titled DVDFab8 the last subtitle stream is the one that holds the subtitles needed for the movie and it is highlighted in blue. In the image titled DVDFab9 the last subtitle stream is checked but can't be highlighted in blue. To prove this for yourselves load Iron Man in and rip just chapter 4 in both version 8&9 with the subtitles set as I have shown and watch the preview window as the movie is ripping and you will see for yourselves that I am right and there is a problem still in version 9.
          Attached Files

Comment

The highlighting is cosmetic, the checkbox (should) control which stream is included. If I can find my copy of Iron Man I will try it also.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I know what's going on. In version 9 you select the last subtitle (for Iron Man) but uncheck the forced subtitles box in order to get them to show up. It's completely different than it was in version 8 which is why I thought there was a problem. I will check the other titles to see if the same holds true for them.

Comment

Working...
              X