question for the moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key question for the moderators

Hi to all mods im going to be placing my order for dvdfab life time package with the free vidonme gift but i already own dvdcopy+bluray copy so when i go to activate my life time key how wold i go about getting my old key off for v8 and how would i activate v9 since i already entered my info for year subscription im going to be using a diffren email for the new purchase

Thanks guys
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

You will still have two emails registered, so you can continue to use the one that has the v8 key, it will not be deactivated. You will need to register the new email address at the Member Center on the DVDFab website using the "Create Account" link. It will have the key for the new purchase, so you will use the new email and password that you used to create the account at the Member Center to register v9. If you have already registered v9 with the old email, you will need to uninstall it using the new uninstaller that comes with the product. When you reinstall v9, the Register window should open with a place for you to enter the new email address and password (for the lifetime license).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Everything went smooth didnt even need to uninstall just d/l new key double clicked v8 lifetime and for v9 just entered new email and it registered lifetime didnt think it would be so simple

But no info on free gift for the plus package will i get a email?

Thanks
      Last edited by Jonatan; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
        Everything went smooth didnt even need to uninstall just d/l new key double clicked v8 lifetime and for v9 just entered new email and it registered lifetime didnt think it would be so simple

But no info on free gift for the plus package will i get a email?

Thanks
        Hi Jonatan,

Generally, after purchasing plus version of DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift, we will write a letter and let you confirm your mailing address of VidOn.me Set-Top Box. If you have not received this E-mail, please offer us your registered email or order number, then send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Plus: Shipment of VidOn.me Set-Top Box starts from March 1.

Anny

Comment

Working...
        X