DVDFab 9 crashing issue with Nvidia Update 310.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9 crashing issue with Nvidia Update 310.9

I have noticed that since Nvidia updated its driver to 310.90 a few weeks back that DVDFab v9 crashes after I update the driver. When I revert back to the 310.70 DVDFab v9 run fine. This happens on my Windows 8 Pro 64-bit.

What happens if you use ver 313.96?

Comment

I was setup for official releases, so I didn't see the beta. I will check it out tonight and let you know what happens.

Comment

The beta (version 313.96) seems to be working fine. No issues to far. Thanks for the help.

Comment

When I find an nvidia driver that works, I generally quit updating until I have a problem or really need some feature or performance enhancement in the newer ones.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have updated to the 313.96 beta and still get the same error...Trying an older version now....Could it have something to do with dual video cards???

Comment

Yes it could. Try removing one.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

In stead of removing one could I just disable one in device manager????and if it does work what is the average time it should compress from bd50 to bd25... Because before it would take about 12 hours to read and about 20 min to write
                Last edited by Sbpbp; 02-14-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X